Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dreams and Blogging.

Last night, I had a dream. I found myself in a desert called... Cyberland.

Wait, wrong dream.

I was watching ER, except it wasn't called ER. It was named after something that had nothing to do with the medical sciences. The only character I can remember was, ironically, George Clooney. This was ironic for the reason that George Clooney was a patient that episode, played by someone who looked nothing like him. Then there was an arson. The memories of that dream have since faded with time, but I'm certain that I'll remember them. they'll probably be triggered by the most obscure thing. That's always how it works.

Blogging is fun. I get to pour my mind into my writing. That reminds me of the latest episode of Fringe.


No comments:

Post a Comment